We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
Essential skills and experience:
- A BSEE degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program is required; MSEE preferred
- Three or more years of experience in the design of electrical engineering systems in a project team environment for non-commercial, power plants, with a focus on integrated, detailed system design for new plants, or modifications or replacements for existing nuclear plants. Experience must include the selection of equipment, materials, control philosophy, and the preparation and assembling of calculations and specifications.
- Familiarity with electrical system design including medium and low voltage distribution systems (transformers, generators, motors), and equipment selection.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of technical plans, drawings, and models.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam, and designation as an Engineer in Training.
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS