We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
- A college degree in Computer Science or equivalent in education/experience
- A minimum of ten years actively working in an Enterprise LAN/WAN environment, managing and supporting the integrity and security of a complex network infrastructure consisting of routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points and other network appliances/servers.
- Extensive working knowledge of IP networks, routing, layer 2 and layer 3 switching, routing protocols such as BGP or EIGRP, QOS, VPN technologies, VPLS and network protocols such as DHCP and DNS.
- Enterprise level experience configuring, managing and troubleshooting Check Point threat prevention appliances.
- Enterprise level experience configuring, managing and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches (core/distribution and access), IOS firewall features, ASA appliances, wireless controllers and access points for LAN and WAN environments.
- Experience with remote access and multi-factor security technologies, such as SSL VPNs and RSA SecurID systems.
- Experience with network management software, such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Experience with WAN acceleration technologies, such as Cisco WAAS and Riverbed Steelheads.
- Strong analytical network troubleshooting skills and proficiency with packet capture tools.
- Ability to perform complex migrations/upgrades and deploy new technologies/features as the network environment evolves.
- Ability to apply security and networking concepts to emerging cloud solutions, including Azure and AWS
- Strong fundamentals in Disaster Recovery, Change Management, Logging and Alerting, and Incident Response
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as necessary to support testing, maintenance or emergency activities.
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.