We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
Essential skills and experience:
- This position requires a BSCE or MSCE from an ABET Engineering Accreditation Commission-approved program with a strong academic background and interest in behavior of materials, structural analysis, structural steel design, and reinforced concrete design.
- Related engineering internship or co-op work experience.
- Knowledge of the practical application of structural engineering including analysis for structural supports, loads, and design integrity.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam, and designation as an Engineer in Training.
- Experience in writing and providing support documentation for Structural Engineering calculations
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.