Sargent & Lundy is a worldwide leader in professional services for the electric power industry. We are currently looking for a full time Helpdesk Support Specialist. This position is based in our downtown Chicago Office.
In this Helpdesk position you will:
This position requires:
· Minimum 3 years of corporate experience in Helpdesk Support
· Strong working knowledge of desktop and laptop computer hardware components, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office
· Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
· Ability to maintain regular attendance and timeliness
· Ability to follow established guidelines, be organized and see tasks through to completion
· Must be capable of multitasking, have excellent time management skills, be able to create and close tickets within targets SLA timelines, and work well in a team environment.
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any protected status as defined by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS