Sargent & Lundy has provided comprehensive consulting, engineering, design, and analysis for energy projects worldwide. With a highly experienced staff solely dedicated to the energy business, we have the ability and know-how to take on the smallest tasks as well as the largest projects.
The Professional will work as a Representative of Sargent & Lundy for targeted clients, primarily in the Gulf Coast Region of the United States. The primary focus will be on work in Power Generation and Midstream Gas sectors. The Representative will work in conjunction with the Director of Business Development. The Representative will be tasked with developing relationships for Sargent & Lundy as well as finding project opportunities with designated clients. The Representative will work at the direction of the Director of Business Development and specific Project Directors.
- At least 10 years of past relevant experience in the energy space supporting business development
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction, or a related field
- Experience working with Midstream Oil & Gas clients
- Experience with Utility and IPP clients
- Must be able to travel up to ninety percent of the time
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Based in the Texas Gulf Coast Region
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS