The following skills, experience, and qualifications are required:
- Ability and willingness to work at a project site location; domestically or internationally.
- Success working with multi-cultural and multi-disciplined teams.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline, construction management, or equivalent experience with at least 15 years in the power industry or related field.
- Demonstrate strong project management, construction management, commissioning management, and computer skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and perform as a team player.
- Solid understanding of the power generation plant building and testing process.
- Solid understanding of the commissioning management process as applied to component, equipment, sub-system, and system pre-commissioning, commissioning, and integrated plant testing.
- Solid understanding of industrial safety as applied to the commissioning management process.
- Experience in the installation, maintenance, inspection, and commissioning of equipment associated with the power industry or related fields.
- Demonstrate success in managing the commissioning phase or related testing phase of projects.
- Exemplifies strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.