Sargent & Lundy provides comprehensive consulting, engineering, design, and analysis for electric power generation and power delivery projects worldwide. With a highly professional and experienced staff solely dedicated to the energy business, we have the ability and know-how to take on the smallest tasks as well as the largest projects.
Our Core Values
We are a company of principled professionals guided by core values that have fundamentally shaped our business practices and culture. They provide us with guidance in the day-to-day performance of our work, and adherence to these values is our compass in all business conduct:
We have a full-time opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant in our Hamilton, New Jersey Office. In this position you will provide exceptional administrative support services in a fast paced office.
This position will offer you the ability to multi-task in a role that provides support to various engineering and design project teams in document preparation and management, meeting coordination, and other administrative tasks as assigned. These tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Writing and editing procedures and other documents in accordance to Sargent & Lundy and/or client procedures.
· Serving as the focal point for administrative and documentation activities.
· Being responsible for meeting schedules, scope, and budget requirements of assigned projects.
· Gathering information and generating reports accurately and efficiently.
· Planning and executing work based on the required end result independently.
· Managing changing assignments and priorities to ensure that deadlines are met while maintaining a high quality product.
In order to be successful in this job, the ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
· High school diploma (or equivalent).
· At least three years of administrative and office experience.
· Must exhibit strong communication skills, which include excellent writing and editing skills.
· Able to type at least 65 words per minute.
· Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Must be a flexible, a team player and a self-starter.
· Must have prior working experience with Document Management Systems
· Open to occasional overtime.
The following are not required, but are preferred qualifications:
· Some college level education in English, writing or another related field.
· Experience working in a production environment, meeting established production and accuracy goals, with the ability to maintain focus on quality of details while performing repetitive functions.
· Experience working in the engineering and/or power industry background.
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS